DOLL HOUSE (FINAL SESSION)
Time & Location
About The Event
There is no need for expensive materials or packages of toys. We will only use environment-friendly recycling and familiar stuff such as cardboard, clay, fabric, etc.
Skills that you can learn during the course:
• Recognizing the functions of each material and using it flexibly.
• Increasing artfulness when making small details.
• Practicing patience in making the artworks and also in life.
• Ability to lay out in logical ways while still having their cachet.
• Freely figuring out and create great artworks while expressing their great taste.
This course includes 10 sessions.
• Session 1 + 2: Laying out and making the house’s floor.
• Session 3 – 7: Making important interiors for the rooms.
• Session 8 + 9: Making small details for the house.
• Session 10: Organizing/ Decorating and finishing the work.
After 10 sessions, you will have a doll house consisting of basic parts of a normal house. Besides, it will also have creative details depending on your taste.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Children from 6 to 15 years old, who enjoy crafting, designing and figuring out functions of different materials.
Ms. Nhi and Ms. Ân – the teachers used to teach crafty model projects of the Art Project course.
• Time: 9:30 – 11:30 am every Saturday morning.
• There will be 10 sessions (3 months).
• Grand opening: 20/4/2019.
• Fee: 2.500.000VND/10 sessions.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Account number: 0881000460149
Lê Nguyễn Tuệ Mẫn - VCB Bank Gia Dinh branch.
The enrollment will be only 10 students, so make sure to contact us as soon as possible.